Thursday, February 1, 2007

Howdy-doo!


Hi. My name is Peter, and I'll be your KJV Thumper for today (and tomorrow for that matter). I am a born-again Bible-believing Christian, and I hope you are too. However, despite my somewhat deceiving name, I will not force you to become one because that would be hypocritical, disgusting, vile, filthy, you get the point. If what I believe is true than there would be absolutely no reason to try to force it on you, it would prove itself. In which the Authorized Version of 1611 does so very nicely (probably because it is written by God. Who coulda thunk it!)

Well, you're probably wondering why I call myself a "Bible-Thumper". The answer is quite simple, really. I believe that the Bible, being a perfect book, should be "thumped" by the Christian. What do I mean by that? Well... Paul is perfectly (through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit I might add) in Romans 1:16: "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." A Bible-Thumper in my eyes, is someone who is not ashamed of what God's Word says. He takes it in its intirety and will preach it while "thumping" the book (that is really where the thumping part comes from). If you don't like to hear what God has to say than this blog is not for you.

Just to let you know, we will be having a podcast shortly. More info later. But for now sign up for the "Thumper Herald". (I came up with the name myself. Catchy, don't you think!)

-The Thumper Out!